Golden Star Inhaler Rhinitis Sinusitis Congestion Bronchitis
Ong Hit – Golden Star Inhaler is a perfect medium for colds such as runny nose or headache. Gives a fresh breeze and degummed the nose.
Ong Hit Golden Star Inhaler is the product of Danapha pharma. It uses for relieving some common issues such as rhinitis, sinusitis, congestion, bronchitis, and flu. Golden Star Inhaler action is a local analgesic, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, decongestant.
- Origin: Made in Vietnam by Danapha pharma
- Package: 1 bottle 1.5g
- EXP: 2021 or later / 5 years from manufacture date
- Contraindication: Allergic to the composition of the drug, Children < 2 years. The product has no side effects which has been reported.
It contains all of the herbal extracts:
Cajeput oil: 0.065g
Ocimum oil: 0.005 mg
Cinnamon oil: 0.006 g
Paraffin oil: 0.184 g
Menthol: 0.658 g
Camphor: 0.124 g
Peppermint oil: 0.258 g
Dosage of the Golden Star Inhaler
There is not any toxic although use overdose, however, please use a maximum Inhaler 10 – 15 times a day, should not to used many times at the same time.
- Storage: Store in a cool and dry place. Protect from high temperature
- Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, New Zealand: 12-25 days
Not recommended for children under 3 years.
5 years from manufacturing date