Gohyah Tea Bitter Melon box 40gr Free ship and VAT
Bitter melon tea is a herbal drink made by infusing dried slices of bitter gourd or bitter melon in water and is sold as a medicinal tea.
- 100% of pure and fresh bitter melon is selected careful and dried with steam technology.
- 1. Helps in regulation of blood sugar: Bitter gourd has traditionally been considered a natural food to regulate blood sugar levels and manage diabetes. Bitter gourd tea may also help diabetics.
- 2. Helps reduce cholesterol in blood: Bitter gourd tea may also help cholesterol patients reduce levels of cholesterol in their blood, due to anti-inflammatory properties of bitter gourd.
- 3. Cleanses the liver: Bitter gourd tea may help you detox your liver and also cleanse your bowels. It also keeps indigestion at bay.
- Also Read: Karela Juice For Weight Loss: What Makes It A Perfect Drink To Burn Fat
- 4. Boosts Immune system: The presence of vitamin C in bitter gourd or karela means that the tea may also help you fight infections and gives a boost to your immune system.
- 5. Improves eyesight: Bitter melon tea or karela tea may also improve your eyesight, due to the presence of vitamin A in the vegetable. Vitamin A is a precursor for beta-carotene, which is important for eye health.
(Gohyah Tea Bitter Melon box 40gr Free ship and VAT at Helenmart.com)
Direction for use:
- Uses instead of tea daily
- A handful of tea 4–5grs in a small kettle, use boiling water in 100 C° to dim in 1-2 minutes. It can prepare 3–4 times.
- Best use within 12 months of opening.
- Store in a dry place, avoid direct sunlight, tightly closed after use
- Vinh Tien tea – Vietnam
- 1 box x 40gr
- Store at dry, cool place (under 85°F).
- Protect from direct sunlight.