Dried Artichoke Flower tea 225gr – Organic at Helenmart
A speciality of Vietnam, Artichoke Tea is made from 100% globe artichoke flowers, stems & leaves and is fairly and ethically produced & traded. The tea is caffeine-free and has the most wonderful mellow smoky flavour.
The artichoke is one of the world’s oldest medicinal plants. The ancient Egyptians placed great value on the plant.
- protect the live against toxins and infections
- lower blood cholesterol by lowering synthesis of cholesterol in the liver
- act as a diuretic
- act as a liver tonic
- lower blood sugar levels
- stimulate the regeneration of liver cells
- can reduce nausea, abdominal pain, constipation and flatulence caused by indigestion
- ease symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome through bile regulation
- help maintain a healthy digestive system
- be a popular herbal remedy which helps maintain bowel health
- play an essential role in fat and alcohol metabolism (according to recent studies)
- have antioxidant properties which can help protect the body against free radicals.
Using drinking : For 20-30 g, prepared in 1-1.5 liters of water, used as a daily beverage. Can be prepared in 2 ways:
– Direct : Wash thoroughly, fill with water, boil for 5-10 minutes, drink hot or cold.
– Drinking by boiling water: Wash with boiling water, Just put some of tea in a cup, add fresh boiling water and leave to infuse for 3-5 minutes before drinking. Add sugar if desired.
– Used to make soup: wash, stew with bones, pork feet, …
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Consult your health care provider before beginning use of any herb.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Every effort has been made to insure that the information contained on this page is complete and accurate. However, neither the publisher nor the author is engaged in rendering professional advice or services to the individual reader. The ideas, procedures, and suggestions contained on this page are not intended as a substitute for consulting with your physician. All matters regarding health require medical supervision. Neither the author nor the publisher shall be liable for any loss, injury, or damage allegedly arising from any information or suggestion on this page.