The famous Golden Star Aromatic Balm Vietnamese, in the 3gr tin. Made in Vietnam, an old proven remedy. Perfect for the handbag. Golden Star Balm is a rare combination of vegetable oils.
The famous Golden Star Balm is delivered in a 3 gr. tin. It has been a proven remedy in Vietnam for hundreds of years. It contains high quality essential oils from Vietnam. Because of its size it is perfect to carry with so it comes in handy whenever needed. It is used to relieve from colds and flu. Add some Golden Star Balm in a bowl and add hot water to it. Inhale. Also to use in saunas. Helps to relieve running noses, flu, headaches, pain in neck. Rub on chest, back and abdomen. Use on insect bites.
- 0.637g Camphor
- 0.435ml Oleum Menthae (Peppermint oil)
- 0.318g Menthol
- 0.172ml Oleum Cajuputi (Cajuput oil)
- 0.094ml Ocimum tenuiflorum (Basil)
- 0.037ml Oleum Cinnamomi (Cinnamon Oil)
- Pharmaceutical excipients
- 03 years from manufacture date. Best use within 12 months of opening.
- TW3 Pharmacy Co – Vietnam
- 10 tins x 3gr
- Cold and flu, headache, runny nose, nausea, colic, motion sickness, mosquitoes bites and other insects stings, with distention or stomachache ,you can eat the Golden Star Aromatic Balm
- For headache, vertigo, cold and flu, motion sickness: rub balm on the temples, nape, nostrils, etc.
- For mosquitoes bites and other insects stings: rub balm on the affected area.
- Steam exhalation: add a little bit of balm to a glass of boiling water and inhale for treating cold and flu.
- Children under 2 years of age. Do not apply to the eyes.
- Patient with hypersensitivity to any ingredient of the medicine.
- Side effects: not found.
- Inform the physician immediately if any side effect occurs while using the medicine.
- Note before use:If you need more information, please consult your doctor.Store at dry, cool place (under 85°F).Keep out of reach of CHILDREN.If you need more information, please consult your doctor.
- Read the directions carefully before use.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of CHILDREN. Read the directions carefully before use.