Yellow Chrysanthemum tea (100gr/bag)
Yellow Chrysanthemum tea
Free worldwide shipping
- Helps recover from the flu.
- Used to relieve the heat.
- Can help in the prevention of angina.
- Reduces edema.
- Discharges toxins from the body.
- If you are breastfeeding or are pregnant, avoid taking chrysanthemum.
|Quanlity||Default price||SALES price||Off|
|01 bag||11.9$||11.9$||Free ship|
On Oder Over $99
30 Days Money Back
Payment On Delivery
Cash On Delivery Option
We Have Support 24/7
Yellow Chrysanthemum tea 100gr/bag
100% natural yellow chrysanthemum flowers from the northern mountains of VietNam.
Description about Yellow Chrysanthemum tea from VietNam
The main difference from Vietnamese chrysanthemum is the size of the flower and the place it grows. Chrysanthemum Vietnam has all sizes: from small to large. For this medium size, it has a lighter yellow and less intense fragrance. Infused with a transparent color with yellow tones and a pleasant floral flavor.
Flowers are used in traditional Chinese medicine to have a cooling effect, and tea connoisseurs want to add it to Puer and some other tea ingredients.
(Yellow Chrysanthemum tea (100gr/bag)
On the Internet, a lot of information about this flower and its properties, we mention the most important.
Helps recover from the flu.
Used to relieve the heat.
Can help in the prevention of angina.
Discharges toxins from the body.
If you are breastfeeding or are pregnant, avoid taking chrysanthemum.
HOW TO PREPARE YELLOW CHRYSANTHEMUM
- Water temperature: 80-100 °C / 176 - 212 °F.
- Housewares: we don't recommend use paper or plastic.
- Amount of tea and volume: 2 tbsp per 600 ml / 20.2 oz.
- Number of infusions: 1-2.
- Place the flowers into the teapot and pour water into it.
- Leave the mixture for at least 5-7 minutes*.
- Drain the water out from a teapot and your tea is ready to serve.
* Increase time of next brewing for 7-10 minutes.
|Country of Manufacture||Vietnam|
Write Your Own Review