Viet Nam Ginger tea box
Ingredients Ginger Tea Box
- Root ginger: 90%
- Sweet grass: 10%
Ginger tea is also a very good remedy for flu, cold, headaches and sore throat and also a very good drink for healthy heart and women health. Intake of ginger tea can give relief from the stomach problems such as flatulence, diarrhea, stomach gas and indigestion.
How to use
- Soak tea bags in 200ml of boiling water (100oC), after 3-5 minutes it is ready to use. You can add ice if you like. It is recommended to use 3-5 filter bags per day.
- To get the full range of active ingredients well, it should be boiled or mixed in a pitcher of water.
Preserving Viet Nam Ginger tea box
- This product does not use preservation quality, so keep it in a dry place, the temperature is below 30, avoid direct light
- Use caution when using for people with blood loss, high fever.
- Do not use the product after its expiry date.
EXP. Date: 2 Years
Packing: 1 Box of 25 sachets (2g)
BRAND: Thai Hung Viet Nam