V.Rohto Lycee Mentholatum,
Anti-Red, Itchy, Tired eye Relief 13ml
Description of V.Rohto Lycee Mentholatum:
Rohto Lycee α is an eye drop that contains ingredients that are good for girls This eye drop contains corneal treatment ingredient (Chondroitin sulfate Natrium), moisture ingredient (HEC), and it can be used smoothly any where any time because the nozzle is designed ‘free angle nozzle’ It can temporarily relieves discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or exposure to wind or sun. In addition, this eye drop works as a protection against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye! The eye drop does not have any coloring agent, the pink color liquid is due to the Vitamin B12 contained in this eye drop.
- Tetrahydrozoline Hydrochloride: 5.2mg
- Chlorpheniramine Maleate: 1.3mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12): 0.78mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6): 6.5mg
- Potassium L-Aspartate: 130.0mg
- Zinc Sulfate: 13.0mg
Dosage: Put 2-3 drops in the affected eyes up to 6 times daily.
Eye disease (after swimming, when dust or sweat gets into eyes)
Eye disease due to UV or any other rays
Discomfort while wearing hard contact lens
Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination.
Replace cap after each use.
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
Overuse may cause more eye redness.
Pupils may become enlarged temporarily.
Remove contact lenses before using.
Wait 15 minutes before inserting contact lenses after use.
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow-angle glaucoma.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Bottle of 13ml, please select the quantity at the variation.
- Expiry: 03 Years from Manufacture Date
- Store at dry, cool place (under 30°C).
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.