D-08 Jaw 14 Nghia Stainless Steel Cuticle Nipper Hot Price
- Product Code: D08G#Jaw14
- Features: Round head, Single Spring, Grey – Plated. Box Joint. Medium Jaw 14 (~5.5 mm)
- Uses: Cutting cuticle
- Type: Cuticle Nipper
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Brand: Nghia Nippers
- UPC: Does not apply
- HIGH QUALITY
- What are the differences between a cuticle nipper and a nail nipper? Can we use the cuticle nipper to cut nail?While the cuticle nipper blade is small, tidy and thin which is easy to use for cutting cuticle, the nail nipper blade is large and thick which is easy to use for cutting hard and thick nail layer. If we use the cuticle nipper for nail, it will be blunt, damaged, deformed and opened.
- Beside producing nippers for cuticle and nail, what specialized products do Nghia Nippers Company produce?
- Beside cuticle nippers and nail nippers, Nghia Nippers also produce goods such as tweezers, hair scissors, eyebrow scissors, nail art dotting tools, nail cutters, nail files, mousse slippers, pushers, and others used for nails.
- Product codes on packages for customers to easily recognize each kind, and each product category.
- What is the meaning of product codes on the package?
- Product codes for recognizing products easily such as: D: cuticle (Vietnamese called Da), M: nail (Mong), S: (Dragger), pusher (Sui), N: tweezer (Nhip), KM: eyebrow scissor (Keo tia long may)…
- What is the meaning of numbers on the nipper blades?
- Normally, the nipper has 03 jaws: 12 (equal to 4mm) short blade, 14 (5.5mm) medium, 16 (6.5 mm) long blade. In which, (points) jaws 14 and 16 help users cut outside the edge of the finger or toe cuticle easily. And jaw 12 helps users cut small, round corners or narrow corners of the finger or toe cuticle.
- How to distinguish a real and a fake Nghia Nippers product?
- With new product series of Nghia Nippers, the logo with the image of the nipper on the package is the main idea. Besides, connecting with Nghia Nippers brand, the bright green is the main color and the design shows its strong, modern and active manner. Combining with 02 ball point dotting curves makes the impression on the package. Moreover, nippers are word-printed sharply corresponding to the package’s codes.
- Besides, the company’s logo on the package is printed sharply and easily recognized
- If buying goods, customers should buy at agents, shops or supermarkets having Nghia Nippers signboard
- Instructions to maintain nippers after used?
05 steps to maintain nippers:
- After using nippers, cleaning dust by using Acetone;
- Soak ¼ blade into stainless oil;
- Apply machine oil into the nipper core for lubricating;
- Connect protective pipes to the nipper blade, put in the pack and keep in dry place;
- Avoid to drop and damage to blade
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In Nghia Nippers products, is there any harmful element to consumers’ health such as bleeding if cutting into nail corners?
- In Nghia Nippers products, there is no harmful element to consumers’ health.
- To protect health, the consumer should keep one set for his/her own.
- Before using, the product should be cleaned and sterilized
We sell 100% genuine brand new products from the manufacturer.
Our staff will gladly help you with any questions you might have.
If you buy one, the price won’t be as good as COMBO 10 Pairs. Therefore we encourage you to buy 10pcs.D08#14: Nghia Cuticle Nippers (Stainless Steel – Gray)