Hiteen Gel Treating all forms of acne 20gr
Indications for treatment:
Microcystic or inflammatory acne, pustules, congealed acne (in combination with other special treatments), acne caused by medications such as corticosteroids, vitamin Bl2, vitamin D, isoniazid, barbituric drugs, iodine, bromine.
Active ingredients: Еrythrоmусin: 4%; TrеtinöÌn: 0.025%;
How to use Hiteen Gel :
- Usually apply the medicine once a day in the evening to the affected area of skin after it has been thoroughly cleansed and dried.
- Using too much medication can irritate the area.
- Wash your hands after using the medicine.
- Apply a pea-sized amount and massage thoroughly until completely absorbed into the skin.
- The specific dose depends on the condition and progression of the disease.
- To get the correct dose, you need to consult your doctor.
Some methods to prevent acne:
– Use a gentle exfoliator to remove dead skin cells, but don’t overdo it to avoid irritation.
Look for skincare and makeup products labeled as “non-comedogenic” to reduce the risk of clogged pores.
– Use a non-comedogenic moisturizer to prevent excessive dryness.
– Limit intake of sugary and greasy foods, as they may contribute to acne.
– Be cautious of resting your chin or cheeks on your hands.
Wash pillowcases, sheets, and towels regularly to prevent the accumulation of oils and bacteria.
Use a non-comedogenic sunscreen with at least SPF 30 to protect your skin from harmful UV rays.
Tips to protect skin from allergies and when skin is allergic