06 Tubes Najatox – Cobra Snake Ointment Gel Ointment Back, Muscle, Arthritis
NAJATOX is a topical dermatological analgesic anti-inflammation preparation that contains: Cobra venom, a very toxic substance of polypeptide or protein nature. Snake venom is a very potent anti-inflammatory agent, it can be used to relieve pains, …
Methyl salicylate, an analgesic and NSAID that has anti-inflammation activity as other salicylate. It is a skin rubefacient that produces redness of the skin by causing dilation of the capillaries thus helping the skin penetration of the active ingredients and is a local analgesic that can be used in temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscle and joints associated with rheumatitis, arthritis, fibrositis, back pain, myalgias, sprains
- 0.08mg Dried Venom of Naja Naja 1.20g Camphor
- 1.60g Methyl Salicylate
- 0.80g Eucalyptus Oil
- Excipients: White soft Paraffin, Lanolin, Paraffin, Beesway, Ethanol 96%
- 02 years from manufacture date. Best use within 12 months of opening.
- MEKOPHA – Vietnam
- 06 Tubes * 40g
(06 Tubes Najatox – Cobra Snake Ointment Gel Ointment Back, Muscle, Arthritis – Free Ship)
- Eucalyptus oil, Camphor, that are skin rubefacient that can be used as massaging oil to ease acute pains and aches, sprains, rheumatic arthralgia.
- Apply to the affected area and gently rub, usually 3 times daily. Treatment should be continued for 1-3 weeks.
- Only for inner pain. Do not apply on open wound/cut.
- Not recommended for children under 3 years, not in the eye,not use on open wounds or to the chest during lactation.
- Avoid touching the eyes or open wound. (Thoroughly wash hand with soap.)
- Avoid touching tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination.
- Replace cap after each use.
- Avoid use if solution changes color.
- Overuse may cause redness.
- Best use within 36 months from manufacturing date.
- Consult a health professional before use.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health professional before use.
- If you need more information, please consult your doctor.
- Inform the doctor immediately if any undesirable effect occurs.
- Note before use:If you need more information, please consult your doctor.Store at dry, cool place (under 85°F).Keep out of reach of CHILDREN.If you need more information, please consult your doctor.
- Read the directions carefully before use.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of CHILDREN. Read the directions carefully before use.