Payment On Delivery
Cobratoxan - Cobra Snake Venom Cream Kobratoxan Gel Кобратоксан 3-8-16 Tube X20g
Cobratoxan - Cobra Snake Venom Cream 20g.
Cobratoxan is composed mainly cobra venom with methyl salicylate and some essential oils that are soluble in emulsion adjuvant. When applied, Cobratoxan warms your muscles to make you have comfortable feeling. Due to the direct impact of venom and helps reduce pains from inflammatory arthritis, myositis, acute neuralgia.
- Cobra venom (Ophiophagus hannah) 0.0005g
- Methyl salicylate (Methhylis salicylas) 2.8240g
- Essential oil menthol (Oleum Menthae) 0.5882g
- Emulsion excipients sufficient 20g
- 02 years from manufacture date. Best use within 12 months of opening.
- Dong Duoc 408 - Vietnam
- 03/08/16 Tubes 20g
- Analgesic in rheumatism, myositis, neuralgia inflammation.
- Apply a sufficient amount of Cobratoxan until fully absorbed to the affected area and gently rub, usually 3 times daily
- Only for inner pain. Do not apply on open wound/cut.
- Not recommended for children under 3 years, not in the eye,not use on open wounds or to the chest during lactation.
- Avoid touching the eyes or open wound. (Thoroughly wash hand with soap.)
- Avoid touching tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination.
- Replace cap after each use.
- Avoid use if solution changes color.
- Overuse may cause redness.
- Best use within 36 months from manufacturing date.
- Consult a health professional before use.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health professional before use.
- If you need more information, please consult your doctor.
- Inform the doctor immediately if any undesirable effect occurs.
- Note before use:If you need more information, please consult your doctor.Store at dry, cool place (under 85°F).Keep out of reach of CHILDREN.If you need more information, please consult your doctor.
- Read the directions carefully before use.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of CHILDREN. Read the directions carefully before use.
|Primary Use||Pain & Fever Relief|
|Manufacturer||Duong Duoc 408|
|Country of Manufacture||Vietnam|