100 tubes Silkron Cream 10g Dongkwang – Free 10 tubes
Silkron Cream 10g – Free ship
Ingredient of Silkron Cream 10g
Per 1g: Betamethasone dipropionate 0.64 mg, clotrimazole 10 mg, gentamicin sulfate
- Betamethasone: This is a substance with anti-inflammatory and anti-itch effects, used on the skin, belonging to the corticosteroid group.
- Clotrimazole: is a broad-spectrum antifungal drug of the Imidazole family, used to treat fungal skin diseases, by inhibiting the synthesis of essential substances of fungal cells to help prevent the formation and growth of fungi.
- Gentamicin: An antibiotic belonging to the aminoglycoside antibiotic group, which prevents the formation of cell proteins and has a bactericidal effect.
Indications / Uses
Relief of the inflammatory manifestations of corticosteroid-responsive dermatoses when complicated by secondary infection.
Specialized in treatment:
- Itching, redness, fungal infections such as ringworm, multi-colored ringworm, nail fungus, etc.
- Bacterial infection.
- Atopic dermatitis, folliculitis, superinfectious dermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis.
- Psoriasis, eczema, eczema, diaper rash…
Dosage / Direction for Use
Apply bd & as directed by physician.
Discontinue if irritation, sensitization or superinfection develops. Increased systemic absorption if extensive BSA is treated. Cross-allergenicity. Application on open wounds & damaged skin. Prolonged use. Not for ophth use. Pregnancy & lactation. Infants & childn.
Side Effects / Adverse Reactions
Skin discoloration, hypochromia, burning, erythema, exudation & pruritus. Stinging, blistering, peeling, edema, itching, irritation, dryness, folliculitis, hypertrichosis, acneiform eruptions, hypopigmentation, perioral dermatitis, allergic contact dermatitis, skin maceration, secondary infection, skintrophy, striae & miliaria.
One tube of 10g